Friday, June 26, 2009

Baseball and Birthday

Friday June 26,2009



We are still busy with golf and baseball here at Fort Cedar. Casey had a tournament Wednesday and then we went to Deanna's for hamburgers. Dean was in town and it was so nice to be together again. Deanna has a beautiful new home and we watched a DVD from one of our camping trips in 2001. It was probably one of the most memorable at least for Deanna and the raccoon! The kids were so little and it was fun to hear their sweet little baby voices again. I think we all had a nice visit and I really hope we will do it again soon. It was just like it used to be and I have missed that. Dean stopped by our house on his way home and we always have a good time. Yesterday Carter had a baseball game at 5:30 and it was really hot! Fern, Deanna, Olivia and Haley came to watch!
"Hollywood" on his way to the game.


Tomorrow is my 40th birthday! Wow! You know the closer it gets the better I feel. I have been dreading it but this week I have started to embrace it!(what choice do I have?) But life really is good here at Fort Cedar. My family loves me, I have the job I have always dreamed of, my house is safe and comfortable, I have great friends! Life at 40 is good! It seems like I sort of have permission to be who I am now! I have already received some wonderful cards and gifts and tomorrow Mom and I have a terrific day planned. We are going to hit the flea markets, thrift stores,and health food stores. All of our favorite things! Hope life is good where you are. Leave me a post if you stop by!

Joyfully,
Ginger


No comments:

Post a Comment