Sunday, June 14, 2009

Wow I am beginning to realize how important goal setting really is in life. Since I am not taking students abroad this year I have had all these great ideas and things that I want to accomplish. However, without actual goals, I mean written down, I am not getting so much done! I wrote some goals down yesterday and I am trying to think about each one today. Here are some of my goals for the summer:
Professional> 1. Read book for next year's study 2. Complete curriculum(That's a big one)3. Create flashcards for vocabulary 4. Rethink systems and classroom organization

Personal> 1. Clear my utility room of clutter 2. Read/apply 7 Habits 3. Complete my Europe scrapbooks 4. Work on my blog 5. Practice my golf swing.

Let me know what you are working on right now. How do you set goals and keep of track of them? What keeps you going? Are there essential steps? How many goals do you work on at a time?

No comments:

Post a Comment